Welcome back to term 4, I hope you all had a very enjoyable and pleasant holiday. It is great to be back, but this is going to be a very busy term with many events happening. Here are just a few of the dates to save in your diaries:
- Wed 25th October Room 7 Assembly
- Friday 3rd November Free dress/Dress up day. Gold coin donation for Graduation momento
- Wed 15th November Our Assembly and morning tea
- Monday 20th November I will be on leave weeks 7, 8 and 9. Teachers will be standing in.
- Monday 20th – 24th Nov Mrs Pires will be teacher in charge
- Monday 27th – 28th Nov Miss Temple will be teacher in charge
- Monday 4th – 8th Dec Mrs Oosthuizen will be teacher in charge
- Monday 4th – 8th Dec Swimming
- Friday 1st Dec Celebrating Maddington followed by open classrooms
- Tuesday 5th-6th Dec P&C Christmas store
- Friday 8th Dec P&C Christmas Raffle
- Tuesday 12th Dec Graduation, we say goodbye to Reece, Jaydene and Jaxon
- Thursday 14th Dec Last day – Incursion bubbles, face painting – xmas lunch
“Ringing of the bell”.
The feedback from our fun sports day has been amazing and so very positive. I think we will try the same again next year as it was so much fun.
I am sending information home on a free event for our students. Sadly we do not have the time to go during school hours, but they do an evening show that I thought you may be interested in. If you are interested in the 6.30pm show please complete the ticket order and return by next week. This is first in first served, so be quick! I will send the ticket orders in on Tuesday.
This term I will be taking three weeks Long Service Leave. This will be from 20th November until the 8th December. Our teachers have agreed to stand in for a week each, so there will be no disruption to the school.
At the end of term we are having an incursion (bubbles) for good behaviour and face painting. This should be great fun as these bubbles are very special and huge. We will also have our special Centre Christmas Lunch, which was a great success the last time (two years ago).
In the latest newsletter I also sent home a chance for you to shine a spotlight on the amazing teachers and staff we have at this school. So many times they go over and above the call of duty so our student’s receive the very best whilst in school. Sadly this is not always acknowledged, so here is a chance for you to nominate someone who you think is dedicated and really cares about your child’s education and wellbeing. If you require some help, please come in and see me.
The warmer weather is coming, so please keep checking your children’s hair for unwanted little creatures. Have a great week.